To maximise the production of the Northern Beef Industry through partnerships, effective communication and connecting those along the value chain.
To be an organisation that supports and promotes a resilient, profitable and sustainable beef industry.
Values as below:
- To have integrity in all that we do
- To be committed to the organisation and our industry
- To be accountable to the organisation and our members
- To be innovative in our contribution to the industry
- To be respectful to each other, our cattle, our environment and our customers.
- A voice for producers
- Promotion of Industry
- R, D, E &M
- Protocols/standards/code of practise/quality assurance
- Value Chain Development
- Collaboration/affiliations with other organisations and associations
- Specialist knowledge and information sharing
- Leadership programs and capacity building of people in our industry
- Funding for relevant programs