The KPCA is a not for profit industry development and advocacy body that represents a diverse range of producers with, on a cumulative basis, significant pastoral land holdings across the Kimberley and Pilbara and into the Gascoyne region of WA. The membership base is also inclusive of Aboriginal producers and a number of related businesses servicing the industry.
Under the strategic direction of the nine member Executive Committee, KPCA members (and the broader northern WA pastoral industry) are benefiting from proactive and collaborative issues identification and problem solving.
KPCA supports and promotes a resilient, profitable and sustainable beef industry.
To maximise the value of the Northern Beef Industry through accessing innovation, building capacity and achieving industry influence.
- To have integrity in all that we do;
- To be committed to the organisation and our industry;
- To be accountable to the organisation and our members;
- To be innovative in our contribution to the industry; and
- To be respectful to each other, our cattle, our environment and our customers.